Let me begin…
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am going to school for graphic design and I absolutely love it! I was an editor for my high school yearbook and newspaper and that’s where my passion for creating inspired, visual projects began!
- This past summer I went sky diving, cliff diving and zip-lining through mountains….I guess you could say that I’m something of an adrenaline junkie (;
- My family and friends are my support group. They shower me with more love and encouragement than I could ever ask for. I cherish them so much!
- Veggie sushi is probably my favorite food. (But I would have to say that Italian dishes are my favorite in general!)
- I often go swing dancing with a group of friends in a really old theater in a historic part of the city. It is extremely fun!
- I love to travel and have been to most states in the States and I hope to make it over to Italy (where my family is originally from!) someday.
- I have a kitty named “Dottie” and I’m probably too obsessed with her.
- Going to concerts/music festivals is something that I really enjoy doing.
- I am in love with New York City.
- My real name is actually “Amanda”, but I go by “Mandy” because I feel like it fits my personality more.
- I’m addicted to Zumba!
- Answers to Carmen and Natasha’s questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?
I can’t travel outside of the galaxy? (; Just kidding! I would love to visit Italy. My family is originally from there so I would really enjoy seeing where they lived. The cuisine would be superb, the fashion scene would be inspiring and the views would be nothing but picturesque. Not to mention that I am a huge history/art history nerd so I would love to visit museums, ruins, etc.
2. If you could buy anything right now at any price, what would you purchase?
I would buy the tuition for my upcoming university years as well as tuition for further education!
3. What is your favourite clothing brand?
I really like just about any brand from Urban Outfitters. I can’t forget about my love for H&M either!
4. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
Hmmm…tough question! I would have to say one of the trips that my friends and I have took in the past, like New York City or Chicago. I was in gorgeous cities with some of the most amazing people in my life who have now moved away during the school year!
5. What is your favourite blog?
Wow! Another tough one. There are several blogs that I visit frequently and admire! Cath in the City is probably my favorite blog! She has a wonderful sense of style and her photos are always done really well. (:
6. What has been one of your highlights as a blogger?
I am very new to blogging, but I have loved every second of it so far! I have already received positive feedback and support from followers/fellow bloggers, which I appreciate SO much. So, all in all, connecting with fellow bloggers and seeing the inspiring posts they publish has been a highlight!
7. What is the best decision you have ever made?
From a blogging standpoint, I would have to say being a part of the journalism and photography programs when I was in high school because they helped me to discover my passions of graphic design, writing and photography.
8. If you could be anyone else in the world right now, who would you be (must be alive)?
This is extremely difficult! I would have to say Emma Watson. She is an undeniably classy actress who seems like she is genuine and intelligent (and not afraid to show it!). Not to mention she gets to model for Burberry and is absolutely stunning! (And has acted in the Harry Potter movies!!)
9. What is your favourite song?
Will these tough (but awesome) questions ever end? (; My favorite song would have to be “Beyond the Sea” by Bobby Darin. I have loved it ever since I was a little one!
10. What would your last meal be if you could choose anything?
My last mean would consist of veggie sushi imported from Japan, pasta imported from Italy and chocolate from Switzerland. (I have to have the best of the best if it’s my last meal ever, right?)
11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Skydiving! I loved it! I felt comfortable the entire time (which is probably concerning to some people, haha) and seeing our beautiful planet from that angle was like nothing I had ever experienced before.
Now, here are MY 11 questions for my nominees!
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite fashion brand?
- What has been your proudest moment so far?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
On to the nominees!
(sorry if you have over 200 followers and I didn’t realize it!)
I hope you have a magnificent day and have as much fun connecting with other bloggers as I did! Congrats (: