I am thrilled to be nominated by Alli from The Vintage Postcard for the Versatile Blogger Award! She is a fantastic blogger and The Vintage Postcard is definitely a great read, so I truly feel honored! This award gives bloggers inspiration and encouragement to continue blogging about the things they are passionate about. I will forever be grateful for the wonderful connections and friendships I have made through blogging! I can only hope that all of my fellow bloggers out there will have the drive to continue blogging about what they love and sharing their thoughts with others!
The rules are:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
7 Facts About Me:
- I have an undying love for homemade pita chips and hummus. I can never get enough!
- I only know a little bit of French, but I often listen to French music just because I love the sound of the language. J’aime la musique en général!
- One of my favorite things to do is to dress up and go out to dinner with friends, but we often just bum around in sweatpants and watch movies that were popular in middle school. Haha!
- I know that many part-time jobs can be a drag, but I really love mine! I work for Parks & Recreation at a big fitness center/water park and I have a blast there! I enjoy being able to promote healthy living and my fellow employees make it a great place to work.
- I’m TERRIFIED, I mean absolutely horror-struck when it comes to centipedes! EEK!
- I’ve been obsessed with wearing army green lately…even though it’s spring/summertime!
- I’m excited to do more blogging now that I am on a break from college. (:
Now for the nominees:
Congratulations to you all! You all have interesting blogs that I (and many other readers) love exploring. I wish you all the best!